Thursday, March 6, 2014

Top Ten Thursday!

Alright people! I LOVE a routine and am going to start one here around these parts.... I'm pretty lame so I don't link up to the High Five for Friday deals most bloggers have going on, but maybe I'll branch out and just start my own trend in the process! Top Ten Thursday is going to be a review of my Top Ten Products of  one category..... Top Ten Hair Products, Top Ten under $10 bucks, etc. If you have categories you'd like to see, please leave a comment below!

Without Further Adieu.... (drumroll pleaseeeee).... I give you:

My Top 10 Hair Products of All Time:

1. Got 2 B Guardian Angel Heat Protecting Spray
Smells Heavenly, Doesn't feel weird on the hair, does it's job and $3.99?!?!?! Obviously, it's top 10.

2. Herbal Essences None of your Frizzness! Shampoo and Conditioner
If you're a professional shampoo user.... I'm not going to tell you that this is a dupe for your Redken. It isn't. But if you're in a budget crunch (like me. 24/7)... this is an absolute LIFE SAVER. In my opinion, it's the best over the counter shampoo and conditioner you'll find. Moisturizes without weighing down, SHINE GALORE, amazing tropical scent. $3.59 per bottle. SOLD.

3. Tigi Catwalk Headshot Shampoo and Conditioner. 
Okayyyyy..... let's re-visit this one awkward time in college that I thought it would be a great idea to get a perm..... NO. Don't EVER do this to yourself! Please for the love of GOD. Anyway, this brought my hair back from "fried, dyed and laid to the side" to manageable and soft and minty. AMAZING.
(Please note I've also used this in some non-emergent hair scenarios and it is just luxurious!!!) No need to wait for a hair emergency for this one!!

4. Redken Real Control Crema Care
OMG. This product is the perfect amount of nourishment, structure and smoothing. Keeps my hair from getting split ends for MONTHS in between trims! Can't even rave about it enough.

5. Got 2 B Fat-Tastic Collagen Mousse
Talk about lift!!!! This is amazing for Women and Men. Put a little bit in damp hair and then blow dry. Insta-thick!!!

6. Big Sexy Hair What a Tease Hairspray
Think your hair won't stay teased???? Think again. Tease a section and put one QUICK mist of this on the section you just teased. I promise you, that rat's nest won't be going ANYWHERE for the next 3 days. AMAZING for special events!!! Favorite EVERRRRR! As I always say... the higher the hair, the closer to God.

7. Suave Touchable Finish Flexible Hold Hairspray
The perfect amount of hold, amazing fresh smell, volume and movement!!! Everything you'd want in a spray and more!!! Similar to Sebastian Shaper Spray, half the price and doesn't stink!

8. Not your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo
Amazing. Great for texurizing or refreshing day old hair. This guy is definitely multi-purpose! I use this on clean styles regularly to just add bulk and movement!

9. Zero Frizz Hair Serum
To keep your hair shiny and healthy in between cuts, not to mention, sleek in humidity.... you can't beat Zero Frizz. It's a take on the John Frieda Frizz Ease, but a lot lighter for those of us who just want some protection and shine, versus serious hair repair. They make an extra strength version those of you that have damage.

10. Wen Cleansing Conditioner
Thanks to my fabulous mother-in-law, I had the opportunity to try out Wen for the past year or so. It is amazing and really so much better for your hair. Not to mention that it makes my hair grow SO fast!!! I need to use a clarifying shampoo about once every two weeks to get all of the product gunk out, but other than that I couldn't be happier. After a blow dry- I barely need a straightner!!


1 comment:

  1. "Higher the hair, the closer to God"... uh oh.. cause you know how I hate a tease! haha. But I cant wait to try the Clean Freak Dry Shampoo! Where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete