Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Makeup Crush Monday! Urban Decay

Okayyyy okayyyy.... I know everyone wants this but I really REALLY want one of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. The problem is... How do you decide which one!?!!? Like seriously? I can't even choose. UGH.

Luckily, I think I have an alternative.... One of my favorite Makeup Brands, Coastal Scents, has gotten the genius idea that Urban Decay isn't the only brand who can get neutrals right!! Check out their REVEALED Palatte for the bargain price of.... wait for it..... $19.95. $19.95?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That is such a good deal I can't even process it! It really has the best of all the Naked Palattes! I mean just look at the color selection! It even has some rosy/pinky tones up in there which I love!
GET your butt over to http://www.coastalscents.com/makeup/eyes/eye-palettes/revealed-palette.html
and get this baby todayyyyyy.

**A note about Coastal Scents, I tried their line as a less expensive brush and palette alternative when I was first starting up my business and I cannot rave enough about the quality of their brushes and shadows. I use this stuff on every bride I do and it never fails to be flawless and blendable!


No comments:

Post a Comment