Thursday, October 24, 2013

What I'm loving lately....

I've been doing a little switcheroo in my makeup routine lately and I've discovered some new products that I LOVE and re-discovered some old ones that are the best out there!

Here's the rundown:

Hard Candy, "Just Face It" Foundation: Still holding up to it's awesomeness 6 months after I started using it. Totally amazing. I've used it on so many clients and it is gorgeous on everyone, young and young-at-heart. Best product out there in the price range. Get it. Seriously.

Hard Candy , "All Lid Up" Waterproof/ Creaseproof Cream Eyeshadow: 
When I stumbled upon this product I believe my inner monologue went something like this
"Crease proof?! pshhhh we'll see. Waterproof?! no wayyy. CREAM!?!?!? SPARKLE?!!? 5 DOLLARS?!?! Ok, yeah I need it."
First, let me just emphasize my love for a cream shadow. They are the easiest, dreamiest most malliable and foolproof shadows to work with and my heart has been in absolute agony because I could create the most beautiful eye looks with them, that would then stay for five minutes. KBYE.
I decided to try out this in a quest to put an end to my 10 year long dilemma and boy am I loving this product!
I purchased the color Quick Sand and it provides just enough light and sparkle to perk up my tired eyes on the weekdays! I just use the color all over my lid, up to my browbone and BAM! (queue the song from Old School "turn aroundddd bright eyessss") I look instantly refreshed and polished.... and seriously, it STAYS ALL DAY! :) It's also great as a shadow base for other colors!

Cover Girl Classic Color Blush in Iced Plum:  Ok Never have I everrrrr..... Found a blush that is this awesome on every skin tone, smells good and stays this long and also does not make me look like a weird doll. Enough said. I've been using this since I first stared playing with makeup of my Mom's... I strayed for a little while, using colors from my Coastal Scents palatte and they are a close 2nd, but this is still my favorite. 

Revlon Ultimate Suede Superstay Lipcolor in Supermodel: Ever think nude lipstick washes you out? Well I do. I love just having a "slightly darker than my lips" shade on for everyday wear but certainly not something as dark as plum or wine! Enter SUPERMODEL. The most amazing everyday lipcolor I've come across in years. I would recommend it to anyone of any skin tone. Just amazing and stays for hours! 

I hope you love these new/old gems as much as I do! I've linked the titles to all of the products so you can buy them in a snap! 



No comments:

Post a Comment