Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lauren and James, A Capitol City Wedding.

I attended high school with Lauren and several of her bridesmaids and was thrilled to hear from a familiar voice when she asked me to be the makeup artist for her wedding!
It was so great to have the opportunity to just concentrate on makeup and really provide a unique look for her, several of her bridesmaids and her mom.

To really get a customized experience for my makeup clients, I provide a vision sheet that lets you tell me about your skin, what you love, what you do on a daily basis and what you wish you could play up more!
I used the vision sheet for Lauren, and her bridesmaids and loved each individual look!

Lauren's look was a bronze/eggplant smokey eye with a nude lip. It looked fabulous on her and she absolutely sparkled on her big day!!




Her mom's dress was a gorgeous charcoal color so we decided on a plum smokey eye and mauve lip.


Sara wanted a light-to-dark faded silvery/gray smokey eye and it looked fantastic on her! I love this candid shot of she and Lauren talking.

Coursey mentioned in her vision sheet that she didn't usually wear a lot of makeup... I loved creating a clean and natural, but still polished look for her!! You don't always need makeup to be heavy to bring out your beauty and she was a PERFECT example!!

I did one of my favorite eye looks EVER on Caroline! She had individual false lashes applied the day before and they were the icing on the cake for this amazing winged look!



Grace (4th from the right) loves smokey eyes!!! Loved creating a super dark, smokey look for her! It really made her eyes pop against her dark skin!
Anna W (4th from the left) chose to use her own products and have me apply them! I've never met a girl with more makeup than me but I loved using her sparkle palatte from Sephora and Berry Lipstick to really make her eyes pop!
Anna H, Next to the Bride on left, is a mom with barely any time for makeup! I was able to feather in some dark, rich browns on her and fill in her brows and she said she felt like a movie star! I loved seeing her face light up after the big reveal!
Carly, second from the left, is still in high school I was able to create a similar look to Coursey's to make her shine!
Here's a look at all the Bridesmaids together! (only bridesmaids with specified descriptions above styled by CBC)

Cheers to the Kennemores!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment