Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Best Palatte EVERRRRR!!!

I can't rave enough about my Coastal Scents 26 Shadow and Blush Palatte!!!!
I purchased this in an effort to condense some of my blushes and shadows and to avoid running around like a chicken with her head cut off when looking for a particular color and it has been amazing! It has everything you need to create anything from a daytime bronze eye to a more smokey, dark brown and purple look.
For mid-range shadows that look amazing on everyone, this palatte is the best!!! It has even more versatility than the Naked or Naked II palatte because it encorporates more purple and pink shades, giving you a versatility that is unrivaled!!!

Purchase it here: (on sale now for TWELVE DOLLARS! TWELVE!!!)
http://www.coastalscents.com/pl-004.html

I can promise you'll be thrilled with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment