Saturday, August 4, 2012

Katie Corsetti: Bridal Barbie (accessories included)

Here's a toast post well both a toast and a post to my roommate and bride-to-be Mizz Katie Corsetti! She's gracious enough to let me play with her hair and makeup on a weekly basis, to hone my craft.... and create both elaborate updo's and everyday fabulous looks!
She's also gracious enough to share with the world what she looks like before: a secret only revealed to me and her fiance....

Here's the lovely Katie before:

The first look of Katie's I'll share is a Kate Middleton inspired up-do... lovely for weddings or special events...I wanted Katie's look to be a little more fun and less formal than Kate's. (since, in real life, we were just going to Wild Wing for drinks that night :) )

 Here's a look at the Dutchess:

and then have a look at the soon-to-be Mrs. Pandolfo:




Katie has a gorgeous complexion that looks fantastic in pinks and purples....I wanted the makeup look to be soft, dreamy, warm and flawless. Which I think with her gorgeousness, was easily achieved!

Just enough, but not too much! My absolute favorite result!!

Katie's second look is just a "going over to the in-law's for dinner" everyday look! I've straightened her curly hair to have a lot of bounce and volume by pulling the straightner upwards, versus straight down. It creates a fabulous bend and bounce! I also tried the new Almay eyeshadow made for blue eyes and I think it makes them pop!
Here's Katie's everyday look:


Cheers to the Dutchess of Roswell!


No comments:

Post a Comment