Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ben and Katie: A Southern Affair

I'm happy to say that my brother and I played match-maker to the beautiful couple that this blog is about. Katie, being one of my sorority sisters, and Ben being Sam's pledge brother are a match made in Greek heaven. It was a quaint, southern wedding at Primrose Cottage in Roswell, GA and happily, a college reunion of sorts! I was employed by a few of the bridesmaids to do hair and makeup and couldn't have been happier to be a part of the wedding festivites! Take a look at the gorgeous girls below!
I created hair and makeup styles for the three bridesmaids on the left.


A closer look at Hannah:


The 'do held up through dancing!!-- This picture was taken at about 10pm, I had styled it at about 2:30.

And a closer look at Liz: 


and at Vanessa!: (I didn't remember to take a picture of the back of her hair, but it was a half french braid :) )
Vanessa is on the right.


I loved having 3 different hair challenges with this bunch, Hannah's being color treated, Liz's being very short, and Vanessa's being resistant to curl! With the right products, I was able to create staying power for each different hair texture and skin tone. It was a joy to be involved in this celebration of Ben and Katie!


No comments:

Post a Comment