Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Emme: A Tan Transformation

Emme is one of my dearest friends and greatest dressup dolls of all time! I can't count the number of times I've done her hair and makeup since I was 16, but I know it's been at least twice for pageants, twice for proms, and (as my former roommate) almost every day for fun!
Emme is a Diva in the absolute best way possible! She loves to try anything from red lips, to bright purple shadow and any sort of teased hairdo I could come up with.... as long as she's not applying it. :) Over the years, I've managed to teach her how to have a few different pallates to apply, and she's got a great basic makeup routine.

For her cousin Maggie's wedding, I was beseeched (with the promise of a fantastic reception  :) ) to come and do her hair and makeup. There's just one little catch... Emme was suffering from a severe case of BS..... Bad Spraytan.
No  worries! CBC to the rescue!! I was able to blend out the orange and make her look like the Diva that she is!
I also ended up doing last minute hair and makeup for one of the other bridesmaids, Robin. She had a case of  "AHHH my hair is too short to do anything with, and it's an hour before the wedding!"
your hair is too short?? This is no challenge that CBC can't handle with a can of spray and a few bobbies!

See Emme and Robin Before (on either side of the bride):
*notice short 'do and splotchy McGee**

And see the fabulous ladies AFTER!: (in what are some of my favorite bridesmaid's dresses of all time)
Because of the nude color of the dresses I wanted the colors to be bronze, tan, and nude for the makeup. In essence I wanted the girls to be one smooth, glowing ball of Diva-ness.
These photos are property of Miss Emme Yeargin

The gorgeous maids
With her mom (they don't look anything alike, right?)


A side view



The rest of the maids, not styled by CBC-- can you tell the difference?

2 comments:

  1. I think this may be the best Emme has ever looked! Good job Callie! And Em, you look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete