Friday, March 14, 2014

Top Ten Thursday!!! Top 10 Makeup Products for SPRINGGGG!

I don't know about ya'll but I have got SPRING FEVAAAHHH up in here!!!!! Darn you, Groundhog! This Georgia Winter has been a rough one and I'm ready for the pollen-filled days of 70 degree weather!
Here are my top 10 Must-have makeup items for spring!!! (Click the title of the product to see it or purchase from amazon!)

1. Wet 'n' Wild 8 Pan Eye Pallate in Petal Pusher
Amazing palatte for spring! So flowery, girly, bright and romantic! Amazing shades for datenight or the office! I love the variety!

2. Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation
PERFECT spring glow!! (think Hayden Panettiere....) Amazing with primer for a really nice medium coverage or mix it with moisturizer for your very own custom BB cream!

3. ELF all-over color stick in Pink Lemonade
Apply this with a small stippling brush on the apples of your cheeks and you'll have the perfect 50s girl, "I just pinched my cheeks for the high school hop" bright and innocent radience (was that too descriptive? yeah? okayyy, moving on.)

4. Maybelline Baby Lips in Grapevine
Don't let the deep purple color steer you away!! This goes on with the sheerest pinky/purple tint that is the PERFECT compliment to the Wet 'n' Wild palatte, or any of your other spring shadows!

5. Plum/Navy Eyeliner
Any Brand will do!!! This is a great compliment to purple toned shadows but also can really brighten and pop a nude eye without being too obvious!! I like Rimmel Waterproof, Silkissime, Elf cream liner.... Plum/Navy are key though... we aren't going for electric purple!

6. Almay I-Shimmer Eye Kits
Almay has several different varieties of these made for your eye-color kits, but I especially LOVE the glow and sheen of the I Shimmer collection. If you're not super in to purples and pinks, this is a great way to still brighten it up!

7. Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer in Galaxy or Solstice
Springy, Pinky, Mauvey and great staying power!

8. Bonne Bell Lip Smackers (any fruity scent) 
Who doesn't still have a secret soft spot for these?? Seriously? They smell and taste amazing and give your lips moisture. I SWEAR they put me in a good mood... hey I'll take any mood booster around here ;)

9. L'oreal Magic Lumi Primer
I know! I know! enough with the Lumi, Callie! But I just can't get enough. This is the best primer I've come across in ages. Just trust me.

10. Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick in Pinkerbell
You'll have to be brave for this bold lip color but it is Oh-so-springy and daring!!! It reminds me of Barbie. and who doesn't want to channel a little of her now and again?

Hope you're surviving Spring Fever better than me!!!

xo
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment