Monday, March 10, 2014

MCM (Makeup Crush Monday)

So I'm aware of Man Crush Monday.... Also known as #MCM...and while I can appreciate a good hunk (a la Prince Harry), I'm a "claimed" lady these days and honestly have always crushed on makeup products more than Men anyway. (They're so pretty!!! I can't help it.)

Here's what I'm adoring/coveting on this Makeup Crush Monday:

Bobbi Brown Nude Glow Eye Palatte:
soooo $50 bucks for 4 small eyeshadows isn't exactly in this 1 Broke Girl's (see what I did there!?! Gosh I'm funny!!) budget. But can we just assess how AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS this palatte is?! It just screams "perfect spring eye" to me. I need it... when I win the lottery.

As a comparable alternative, I'm thinking of trying out Maybelline Expert Eyes in Designer Chocolates. 

It's not nearly as shimmery, but I've had great luck with these shadows before and the top right shade has just enough pink shimmer to make it springy!! 
Do any of you wear this palatte? 
What do you think!?
What are you crushing on this Monday??



No comments:

Post a Comment