Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pink is her Signature Color!

I've known Ashlie for about 3 years... She was one of the first people I met when I moved to Atlanta and has become one of my best friends! She and Josh are an amazing, kind, funny couple who have welcomed me into their family over the years and I couldn't have been more honored to share in their wedding day!

Ashlie looks great without a stitch of makeup on so she made my job incredibly easy!!

For Ashlie's bridal shoot, we did a more glamourous look that included bright pink liptstick and eyelashes!






For Ashlie's wedding I had the privilege of creating hair and makeup looks for her and her three bridesmaids, as well as both the mothers of the Bride and Groom! It was a hectic, but amazingly successful day!!! 
Ashlie's signature color is pink, so we went with pink/purple/plum inspired tones for the makeup!
For the hair, the bridesmaids all did a half-up or down look, and the mothers of the bride got special creations of their choice! Take a look at the gorgeous ladies!




and the moms!





Ashlie's hair was a mock braided half-up, that we transitioned into a loose side swept updo for the reception! We made her makeup more bronze and dark pink than in the bridal shoot which worked great against her skin tone! After all, pink is her signature color :)
I was so happy to have been a part of something so beautiful!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment